Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Why would you do that, stupid?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
People walk in, people walk out.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Six Billion Secrets, Tumblr, GivesMeHope, Twitter
In bed I like to read:
Classic books, "teen agnst" books.
My favorite story of all time is:
The ones where the nice kids DON'T finish last.
Right now, I'm reading:
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I literally cannot answer this.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Someone who actually cared.
Latest Memoir (of 48):
I'm just tired of this place.
- I'm just tired of this place.
- What can I say that's profound?
- I'm leaving you behind. Wake up.
- My life has infinite theme songs.
- Not planning my future on you.
- Decided I am leaving you behind.
- Orwell nailed it. We speak Newspeak.
- Seattle bound for college. Screw Pennsylvania.
- Dad's not happy today. Damn it.
- Thought you'd be happy today. Wrong.
- Done trying because I can't anymore.
- Blink 182 always makes me happier.
- "I can't afford to do that.".
- So here I am, I'm trying.
- Humor is the spice of life.