Member since March, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
The Big Chill.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Dare to be who you are.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Timing is everything.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Whatever captures my attention...
My favorite story of all time is:
So many good books - so little time.
Right now, I'm reading:
When God was a Rabbit.
Latest Memoir (of 1831):
The elephant left his trunk behind.
- The elephant left his trunk behind.
- Nectarines always make me wanna kiss.
- Me, oh my. Just made pie.
- Sometimes, regret makes us more interesting.
- 'Have a face made for radio'.
- Want to live where summer lives.
- I'd rather be worn than rusted.
- My dog is a real poser.
- There's so much trying, in trying.
- Spoke my mind. Got the hiccups.
- Little more bad might've been better.
- Housework can always wait. Childhood can't.
- Tweed, never be mistaken as diaphanous.
- Need eyeshadow for my third eye.
- Filling the pages, even the margins.