Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Choosing a favorite story is like choosing a favorite person. There are many I love, but some I keep closer to the bed.
Latest Memoir (of 30):
More Philip Roth than David Lee.
- More Philip Roth than David Lee.
- Started with a snip. Still editing.
- What if the war is home?
- Pessimist who is often pleasantly surprised.
- What was your most accidental adventure?
- Surprise revolution took away my cartoons.
- Surprise revolution took away my cartoons
- Won't let fright keep me offstage.
- I am haunted by celebrity ghostwriters.
- Learned little googling myself, searching instead.
- I wanted to fly. Instead: Flu.
- Every day is filled with awe.
- You had me at Euphronios krater.
- You can't spell jealousy without lousy.
- This year, more toasts than eulogies.