Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right now, I'm reading:
House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Wont let another get that close.
- Wont let another get that close.
- Preferred serving our country over me.
- Honesty was not enough it seems.
- Finally emerging from the shadows above.
- Finding someone to decipher your mumbles.
- Should probably fight the apathy, nawh.
- Their divorce tears asunder my heart.
- Post traumatic stress disorder. my father.
- Heartbreak? pft. My heart is deceased.
- Reading lid from box of chocolates.
- Trying to diet makes me hungry.
- Eventually become content with being myself.
- Day one. what will this become?
- Sometimes, six words just don't suffice.
- Periphery only. never the focal point.