Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A bird probably pooped on my car.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
I just finished Dry by Augusten Buroughs, and I want to read Eat Pray Love next :)
Latest Memoir (of 16):
College has made me shower less.
- College has made me shower less.
- Since birth, i've started to decay.
- Doomed to eternally have stuffed nose.
- Never knows how to end conversations.
- In my head, we're in love.
- Stop kicking- that horse is dead.
- Only nice when you want something.
- Takes more than the recommended dosage.
- Stop. Take some time to think.
- The second september i've known you.
- I am lost in my face.
- We all deserve one million chances.
- I'm actually in the group picture.
- Nervous breakdown at the orthodontists' today.