Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
the new york times
Right now, I'm reading:
half the sky
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Finding unexpected strength out of pain.
- Finding unexpected strength out of pain.
- Promise: keep breathing no matter what.
- Gutwrenching pain: paralyzing yet motivating. real.
- Decade later, dad's apology meant world.
- Job: baby step towards fantasy career.
- 'Love you.' (Silence). Heartbreak, but closure.
- My emotional pain is excruciating, physically.
- Know self, accept self, love self.