Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You're worthy of love and respect
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Third Day: God of Wonders, Mountain of God
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
my friends and family do; I welcome feedback on posts or blog
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
So many choices in my life, not enough time.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
East of the Web
In bed I like to read:
Haiku and other poetry
Theology and psychology
My favorite story of all time is:
Woman at the well John chapter 4
Isaiah chapter 61
Robert Frost Reluctance
Right now, I'm reading:
The Human Story James Davis
The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection Alexander McCall Smith
Latest Memoir (of 224):
My heart remains my best compass.
- My heart remains my best compass.
- Love is not lost but transformed.
- End of the rainbow, you're there.
- Mind still broader than my hips.
- Life's puzzle: misshapen pieces, some missing.
- My preferred tools, pen and camera.
- Hanging in with the out crowd.
- Six words you'd like to hear?
- January cyclone, Brisbane flooding. Deja vu.
- Dreamed him. Woke to find him.
- Tangents are interesting places to visit.
- So lateral, her thoughts meander sideways.
- For just a moment, holding eternity.
- Only one fish in the sea.
- Children's photographs remind me: they're older.