Member since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 66):
Going on a "life changing experience".
- Going on a "life changing experience".
- Summer = Freedom, School = Friends.
- Summer equals Freedom, School equals Friends.
- Was cool before cool was cool.
- There is no need to fear.
- Oh! I borrowed this from Maxwell.
- Remember to keep it open ended.
- Peter, please take me to Neverland.
- Just need a couple of minutes.
- Red sweater; blue jeans; comfortable day.
- The normal ones would survive nature.
- Hunger, hardship, disappointment: law of life.
- Wearing earplugs most of the time.
- Six powerful words changed my outlook.
- I follow instructions: wash, rise, repeat.