Member since August, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
If I'm in bed, I'm probably not reading.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm still writing my story.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Barnes & Noble
My favorite story of all time is:
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Lord of the Flies by William Golding, The Pearl by John Steinbeck, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Slaughterhouse Five.
Latest Memoir (of 10):
My mind is a torture chamber.
- My mind is a torture chamber.
- We need jobs, not a handout.
- Mammograms are unnecessary. Kool-Aid cures everything.
- Remember 9/11. Constitutions are for constituents.
- The greatest ideas are the simplest.
- Lose the politics. Win the war.
- I resolve to have no resolutions.
- I'd rather be good than lucky.
- Prefers apple pie with ice cream.
- My alter ego thinks you're funny.