Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Act well, you're always being watched.
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Life without if is just boring.
- Life without if is just boring.
- Happy times with invisible illness lingering.
- Social Networking. Writing Stories. Exprerssing Creativity.
- Losing weight. Loving life. Being positive.
- Can love really exist on Earth?
- Carefree, not a worry in sight.
- Broken, Beautiful, a masterpiece by design.
- My past gone. The light ahead.