Member since October, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Getting my heart broken over and over. But,trying to trust again.
In bed I like to read:
Something that doesn't take too much concentration,like short articles.
My favorite story of all time is:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I know it's a children's book,but it is very well written and a great escape.
Right now, I'm reading:
A little of everything. My focus and concentration is off,so I am having a hard time
Latest Memoir (of 130):
Why is there so much pain?
- Why is there so much pain?
- And then,a glimmer of hope...
- You must find your own inner-strength.
- Why,why does everyone run away?
- My friends mean everything to me.
- So tired of the darkness inside.
- No longer fragile. But still vulnerable.
- Little miracles happen at strangest times.
- Scars have stories you needn't hide.
- Why can't I be like you?
- Still trying to set myself free.
- Here's another snapshot of my life.
- Stability is just beyond my grasp.
- Need someone because rope is short.
- Hoping the rain washes tears away.