bringmethestarsMember since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 34):
Cancer. It doesn't just kill sufferers.
- Cancer. It doesn't just kill sufferers.
- I'm tired of being a fighter.
- You continuously take my breath away.
- I fall for you again, everyday.
- Absence really does make hearts fonder.
- Standing tall, ready to conquer all.
- I can't talk you up, enough.
- My stepdad is dying of cancer.
- I should have a 6 month-old.
- Should I wait here for you?
- I still have your pirate eye-patch.
- Dad or stepdad? How about neither...
- Smile without reason. You'll find one.
- I'm the best you'll ever have.
- Recovery will never end for me.