Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A crockpot of homemade potato soup and kids screaming for pepperoni pizza rolls.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Meaning of Mary Magdalene
Latest Memoir (of 189):
Loosen shoulders, let go again, repeat.
- Loosen shoulders, let go again, repeat.
- Made scrambled eggs for wayward daughter.
- The Pope could use a talkin-to...
- Emotional, exhausted, rain-soaked, silly, and wine-ready.
- Where the hell did June go?
- Reminder to self: it's all good.
- Really tired of thinking too much.
- I have a paper organization disorder.
- Summer flu: we snuggled all day.
- Carter wears an orange popsicle smile.
- I shine when the sun shines.
- Tired of letting go every day.
- Son threw party. Dogs scarfed weed.
- Family Vacation. 18 Illinoisans in Florida.
- My mom has the best laugh.