breanastrangMember since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
First tried dying at age 9.
- First tried dying at age 9.
- Rough day, bad hair dye. Tough.
- I chose to be eternally unspoken.
- Two left feet, heartbeat, bad meat.
- Binge, purge, cut, burn, cry tears.
- Boys, girls, boys/girls. Does not matter.
- First attempted dying at age nine.
- Question: What would Atticus Finch do?
- No santa, No satan, No god.
- It broke, she said. Oh no.
- Too many ideas, too few words.
- Anomy in a falsely idealistic society.
- I suck at writing these things.
- Precocious lascivity equals very misunderstood lady.
- Speck of dust in the universe.