Member since January, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Warren Zevon, Knockin' On Heaven's Door.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Listen to more music. Drink less.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
i'd be talking about a girl who learned to read at the age of three, who loved school because it was all about reading and books.
Married. Separated. Divorcing.
Fell in love 2 1/2 years ago.
Fell in trust recently. Ai mami!
...Lost a family member to suicide. We are all fucked up and trying to figure out how to be now. Hard
Can't write about it. Still right at my throat.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
mcsweeneys.net, salon, Huffington Report, nyt, ny-er...
In bed I like to read:
every piece of fiction ever written.
My favorite story of all time is:
Straight Man, Richard Russo
Right now, I'm reading:
the Ranger series, John Flanagan, with my 10yr old.
Latest Memoir (of 138):
I trust him. I'm lost forevah.
- I trust him. I'm lost forevah.
- Fell in trust. I'm lost forever.
- Fell in trust with Elsie. AiMami!
- Breathing. More mandatory than previously thought.
- You love me? even if unpublished?
- I've Follen bad. This's the last.
- ...Or you could just stroke out.
- Lead with your heart? Hypertension ahead.
- I'm an asshole. Not a liar.
- Like staying married. When you not.
- The not saying, that's the lie.
- I know. I shouldna. Couldn't not.
- Said big L. Then, the running.
- ...Dunno. Seemed like it would. But.
- Will we ever work it out?