Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My computer slowing down.
My favorite story of all time is:
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 10):
People don't like me. Screw 'em.
- People don't like me. Screw 'em.
- It's rude to poke the dead.
- Beautiful pain is my favorite emotion.
- Adulthood sucks. I'll keep my toys.
- It's not personal, it's just funny.
- Tea time can be so diabolical.
- Tell Seth MacFarlane to please stop.
- My iPod Shuffle wants me dead.
- My bed is too high up.
- No mask, no cape; needn't apply.