Member since July, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 66):
It'll all work out. I promise.
- It'll all work out. I promise.
- Love? Hate? Can't do without her.
- Third death this quarter. Enough already.
- It's the people, not the work.
- Volunteer; exercise and bake more bread.
- Week dominated by death and taxes.
- Life works in mysterious ways. Totally.
- Enjoying the quiet before mayhem starts.
- He would never know how much.
- I really need a permanent sabbatical.
- My leadership gap is my strength.
- Is it time to leave again?
- I'm not happy that I'm right.
- Sometimes you just know it's wrong.
- She should have left him earlier.