Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Something unfortunate or crazy.
In bed I like to read:
Juicy novels...especially crime fiction with a side of romance or young adult lit.
Right now, I'm reading:
Before I Die by Jenny Downham
Latest Memoir (of 11):
I like the way it hurts.
- I like the way it hurts.
- Our feet seem happy to meet.
- The future, possibly, full of possibilities.
- I feel different in my skin.
- I want to carry this alone.
- I can sense your sanity slipping.
- I fall back black as relapse.
- Maybe I'm not better off alone.
- I am: skinny dipping after midnight.
- In your arms, I am home.
- You're the first raindrop in July.