Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Not too old for skinned knees.
- Not too old for skinned knees.
- Xanax: anxious grammarian's new favorite palindrome.
- Life's a bitch, then you die.
- Such a waste of a life.
- When is it time to quit?
- We are broken, all of us.
- It was Oedipal from the start.
- I am root-bound...need new pot.
- Body in SF, heart in MD.
- Think outside the box. What box?
- The handle broke on my Kitchamajig.
- Son's autism thief of parents' dreams.
- Mom's life like pig making bacon.