bidalahMember since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You were right in your suspicions of the future impact of all the mistakes you are making. They didn't matter one bit.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The library. I practically live there.
In bed I like to read:
The insides of my eyelids. On pot.
My favorite story of all time is:
Impossible to say.
Right now, I'm reading:
Hell-Bent. Benjamin Lorr.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Debbie Antilitz. You don't know her. Your loss.
Latest Memoir (of 89):
Dreams got better when I awoke.
- Dreams got better when I awoke.
- I'm too sexy for six words.
- Built grandfather clock. The BIG TIME!!!
- He said, she said, baby decided.
- This is IT!! "It" being lasagna.
- Anthills devastated because I am stressed!
- Winning turtle or well-rested rabbit loser?
- Broke bad, fixed worse, broke better.
- How many fingers would be optimal?
- Haven't thought about SEX...ah, damn...
- Would you watch you on television?
- Bring it on! What's your "it"?
- I want a peace of you.
- Smaller fish, but NONE got away!
- Really, I did my own stunts.