bidalahMember since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You were right in your suspicions of the future impact of all the mistakes you are making. They didn't matter one bit.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The library. I practically live there.
In bed I like to read:
The insides of my eyelids. On pot.
My favorite story of all time is:
Impossible to say.
Right now, I'm reading:
Hell-Bent. Benjamin Lorr.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Debbie Antilitz. You don't know her. Your loss.
Latest Memoir (of 102):
Finger vs. tablesaw. Didn't end well.
- Finger vs. tablesaw. Didn't end well.
- Got my wires crossed. Liked it.
- Hate the odds, love the game.
- This's the end. Of my excuses.
- Idea. Rotary IPhone accessory. I'm old.
- I tried failing. Failed at it.
- Remembering childhood. Got REALLY high! Tree-climbing.
- I'm "uh-huh!" in a "nuh-uh!" world.
- Seeing your aura, suffering migraine heartache.
- Truly breathtaking. My cigarettes I mean.
- Played by my rules. Broke even.
- I proposed. That shut her up.
- Counting my blessings backwards from "one".
- Dreams got better when I awoke.
- I'm too sexy for six words.