Member since March, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
most necessary weapon: sense of humor
Latest Memoir (of 166):
One marriage. 2 opposites. it's working.
- One marriage. 2 opposites. it's working.
- Today's parenting: making sense of senselessness.
- Starting to sense sixes before counting.
- Life's simple til people get involved.
- NC religion's getting curious and curiouser.
- It's happening. I'm becoming my mother.
- Another year without Elijah. Enough already.
- Once waited for leprechauns. now opportunities.
- I am practicing saying no. "No.".
- Kindness goes long ways these days.
- If only this moment could freeze.
- I think in metaphors, life's poems.
- To shake things up walk backwards.
- Wavering between anxious worry, utter joy.
- First day, new chapter, always hard.