Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Hans Christian Andersen fairytales about dogs with saucer-eyes
My favorite story of all time is:
The Kreutzer Sonata by Leo Tolstoy
Right now, I'm reading:
The Book & The Sword by Louis Cha
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Lat i H-mol by Bjorn Olsson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Eat less bagels, more acai berries.
Latest Memoir (of 24):
He twangs heartstrings and ruffles feathers.
- He twangs heartstrings and ruffles feathers.
- Broken wishbone body. heal me, seymour.
- Go to Hooters for the wings.
- Thank you Alpacas, for my hat.
- Brazilian cowgirls don't get bikini waxes.
- That's GREAT. Is Antique Roadshow on?
- Baffled why calendar reads wrong month.
- Yak-cheese for sale. Only in Queens.
- Ten-year plan. Two five-year lightbulbs.
- Seeking grim reaper for casual mind-meld.
- Hurricane Sandy deems white bread acceptable.
- Bubble butt, two scoops -Yes please.
- Chawing the cud until cherry pops.
- Dreamt about your cursive capital M's.
- I deserve my gold watch, bitches.