Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
An endless bad hair day
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
on the backs of matchbooks, on people's faces, in the mirror
In bed I like to read:
A mix of fiction and non.
My favorite story of all time is:
A Good Man Is Hard to Find
Right now, I'm reading:
Mark Twain's autobiography
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Laserprinter sex: good idea then; later?
- Laserprinter sex: good idea then; later?
- Competitors; turns out it was me.
- Keyboard calming: alphabet soup no more.
- Good nap makes all work worthy.
- Blank page, well-lit stage, begin!
- Only 93 years—he was robbed!
- Those hidden booze bottles; sheepish shrug.
- Storyteller, lefty, generous, alcoholic—speak, memory.
- Alzheimer's thick grip; soul still shines.
- That smell. Where? Maddening! Soul rot...
- Finally published. No readers. Quietly perished.
- Cruise ship canapé: tight tennis whites.