Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Ignore him, keep walking, go home.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Bluest Eye
Right now, I'm reading:
Abraham Verghese, Stone for Cutting
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 62):
Wine fixes most things, start there.
- Wine fixes most things, start there.
- Choose the one the chooses you.
- Count your blessings, wear clean underwear.
- Forget what others think, be yourself.
- With eyes wide open, she prayed.
- Insomnia is a bitch, slap her.
- Can't sleep, took Ambien, counting sheep.
- I read the NY Times, you?
- Lost woman, someone take her home.
- One more transfer, I'm almost home.
- I am grateful for any help.
- Please don't stare, I am sensitve.
- Someone stabbed me in my face.
- Chase doubt away with three words.
- Breathe love into my ear tonight.