Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
These days it's deterioration of the body. Hey, 46: take these back spasms and shove 'em.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Emprise Review, Curly Red Stories, Harper's, Brevity, Booth: A Journal, Rumpus, SWEET Magazine
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
How can a person answer this question?
Right now, I'm reading:
Last thing I read: "Cloud Atlas," David Mitchell - mind-bending
Now: The Odyssey, by Simon Armitage
Latest Memoir (of 303):
Mitt? Meh. That hair is mesmerizing.
- Mitt? Meh. That hair is mesmerizing.
- Homecoming over, house quiet again. Empty.
- Nothing says beatnik cafe like Santana.
- Feels like New Orleans's armpit today.
- Kitties and clean laundry. Irresistible forces.
- Rum loosens the poet's tongue. Yum.
- It's "fewer" germs, not "less," Colgate.
- Irony: Isaac means laughter. Bless NO.
- Humorless people make me laugh. Bwah!
- Missed kid's 9th open house. Guiltyish.
- Too! pretty outside to work inside.
- It is not it's! It's its!
- Back to school? Back to broke!
- Officially lost son to girl yesterday.
- Boy likes girl. Boy likes clothes.