Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I did it my way
In bed I like to read:
What beautiful stars and who stole my roof?
My favorite story of all time is:
Jack and the Beanstalk
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I enjoy weekly trips to the library to check out books on poetry, astronomy, language and other topics.
Right now, I'm reading:
A book on 20th century poetry
Latest Memoir (of 4149):
Found my soulmate thanks to sonar.
- Found my soulmate thanks to sonar.
- Recorded all my screwups on DVDs.
- Tried time travel by walking backwards.
- Wife, sometimes our heartbeats are synchronized.
- Irony, rush hour and going nowhere.
- Inlaws' whines shattered my dog's eardrums.
- Plane window reflection, faraway from home.
- Pocket coins, all younger than me.
- Family vacation, sister maps out restrooms.
- School principals still call my Mom.
- Watching dawn set the stars free.
- This year too is galloping by.
- Our garden seems empty without crows.
- I've been understudy but never overlay.