Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
do yourself a favour learn punctuation
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
i have no idea what your'e talking about
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
rumpus, nytimes, mcsweeneys, justjared
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Yearling / Flowers for Algernon (tie)
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
'faraway eyes' RS
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
someone alive, funny, kind and able to influence my life positively
Latest Memoir (of 43):
I needed you then, not now.
- I needed you then, not now.
- Too bad, so sad, no dad.
- Fathers day- wish you loved me.
- Great moments equal chapters, not books.
- One great moment--not a book.
- I'll never be better than Chelsey.
- I've heard enough about your cat.
- If only you were not here.
- Trial and terror- growing up me.
- Sleeping with the enemy; bed bugs.
- George Jones made my hardship cool.
- Managing my expectations, evaluating my discontent.
- If yer not laughing yer crying.
- Spring equinox. new beginnings. memoir classs.
- As happy as I wanna be.