Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
do yourself a favour learn punctuation
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
i have no idea what your'e talking about
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
rumpus, nytimes, mcsweeneys, justjared
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Yearling / Flowers for Algernon (tie)
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
'faraway eyes' RS
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
someone alive, funny, kind and able to influence my life positively
Latest Memoir (of 34):
Sleeping with the enemy; bed bugs.
- Sleeping with the enemy; bed bugs.
- George Jones made my hardship cool.
- Managing my expectations, evaluating my discontent.
- If yer not laughing yer crying.
- Spring equinox. new beginnings. memoir classs.
- As happy as I wanna be.
- Switching impending doom for prolonged joy.
- Sense of impending doom and love.
- Fall down. get up. do over.
- An angry lump of abandoned pain.
- Six word memoirs: my new addiction.
- What i wouldn't give to be...
- My kingdom to be sufficiently suffonsified.
- Ill equipped to handle life's gifts.
- Looking good outside feeling ugly inside.