Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Either anything unfortunate in the rediculous world of love and heartbreak, or being in the life of poverty therefore I will not be able to go to Yale, a cruel and unfortunate punishment.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My Life is Average.
In bed I like to read:
Books, lots of books.
My favorite story of all time is:
Either Ender's Game or Harry Potter.
Right now, I'm reading:
I'm currently reading Hitchhikers Guide to the Galexy, Kite Runner, The Jungle, and Fahrenheit 451.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Lost in your beating heart, terrified.
- Lost in your beating heart, terrified.
- Fell for your goofy smile, love.
- I feel safe there. Only there.
- I'm in love with the stage.
- Giving her first kiss for Christmas.
- One-upped me with her beauty, crap.
- Ankle pain, quadriceps strain. Forget 6min.
- When all odds are against you.
- Caught Friend's mom on Friend's facebook.
- Valarie is my favorite forever always.
- Photoshopped you out of my life.
- Remembered the worst of best days?
- Ran through a field of sunflowers.
- The picture is of me before.