Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My local library :)
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
In bed I like to read:
The Backstage Guide to Stage Management
My favorite story of all time is:
"Our Town" and "The Giving Tree"
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right now, I'm reading:
Ivan Denisovich's "A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich"
Latest Memoir (of 29):
Love's a right! Now it's right.
- Love's a right! Now it's right.
- "Brevity is the soul of wit.".
- Baker's Square job... life of Pie!
- Self confidence is attractive, for real.
- Can leave Costco with one item.
- Most difficult tasks often the simplest.
- This heat makes me miss freezing.
- If life were more like theatre...
- Actor on stage, active observer off.
- Applied for job. Accepted volunteer position!
- Worries blown away by the breeze.
- I want to fall in love.
- Always be myself. Every every minute.
- Role models, teachers, outstanding. What luck!
- Do you offer second chances? Always?