Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Stubborn me would not have listened.
Drugs, Alcohol, recklessness WILL cost you.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Paradise - Cold Play
On the Turning Away - Pink Floyd
I Know You're Out There Somewhere- Moody Blues
I Am the Highway / Like A Stone - Audioslave
Fallen - Sarah Mclaughlin
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Who ever would find value in it.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The past but not the future.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Wikipedia, Googled items, Oprah, Sh*t my dad says (Twitter)...here and there
News snippets on my phone.
subscribe to Scientific America, Oprah, Discover, Smithsonian and budget travel magazine (hey a girl can dream ;-) Fast Company, Inc.,
In bed I like to read:
Only until I'm dating again.
My favorite story of all time is:
The one about a child throwing starfish back in the ocean.
Right now, I'm reading:
A Return to Love
The Untethered Soul...just started it over.
Lyrics to some song or other
Mans Search for meaning - Viktor Frankl...(again)
Latest Memoir (of 305):
Chiropractor confirms it; physically twisted too.
- Chiropractor confirms it; physically twisted too.
- Divorce papers served with Pixar stamps.
- Choose well in the first place.
- Every f-f-n-finished project leads to another.
- Knowing what, learning how, remembering why.
- Disintegrating rust revealed fake silver lining.
- Rebuilding my life, there’re pieces leftover.
- Chinese scooter; American girl feels Italian.
- Chopped off for Locks of Love.
- Keep trying until you are doing.
- Taxes, Bankruptcy, Divorce; life’s new course.
- You have trust issues? Be trustworthy.
- Happy Birthday! No weeping this year.
- Have to step back from you.
- Dissolution of marriage creating indefinite disillusionment.