Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Keeping your mammaries in my memories.
- Keeping your mammaries in my memories.
- My will is now six words.
- Good heartbreak better than bad love.
- Getting older, memoir diverging from facts.
- SMITH, Facebook now appear work related.
- The customer is NOT always right.
- All your memoirs belong to us.
- Rethinking my plan to become immortal.
- Will write your memoir for food.
- This aging process is getting old.
- Born an analog, living as digital.
- Life's story would fill a postcard.