Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
"Ugh, that is gonna hurt..." Life experience's
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Nothing... Listen and watch my pets sleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Not a damn thing.... ;)
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Too many to have one... It would be a country, blues, rock, metal, or, old school rap tune.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
"The first drug/drink ends all fun."
Latest Memoir (of 205):
How to un-limit the limited me?
- How to un-limit the limited me?
- Just what makes reality, real anyhow?
- Just what really makes reality, real?
- Roof open, radio louder than needed.
- Looking at my problems in mirror.
- Someone, burn my thoughts to ashes.
- Made it past Mondays fuck its!
- Researching Pine Grove Furnance, figbars, dogtreats!
- ADHD = another disordered headaches "dur".
- Chasing my tail has cardo rewards.
- Bettering society, one person after another...
- Coaching and mentoring out-way crappy pay.
- It's all about helping others "thrive".
- Being mentally ill causes self advocacy/education.