Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Puking up a meal I spent $800 and 7 hours preparing.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Good Men Project, CNN
In bed I like to read:
the curves of a sexy woman's body
My favorite story of all time is:
my life as I write it
Right now, I'm reading:
a box to enter info in my profile
Latest Memoir (of 36):
Love story over? Write new book.
- Love story over? Write new book.
- Pain of watching love drive away.
- Never a limit on good friends.
- Can you really have enough friends?
- Cries for help are sometimes silent.
- No I'm full. Cookies?! Sure thanks!
- She loves me. As a friend......
- Delete these chocolate cookies. Geek humor!
- Always beware the reply-all button.
- Deals are made on golf courses.
- Learn company secrets over some cocktails.
- Shit rolls downhill. Aim for hilltop.
- Love is a battlefield. Keep fighting.
- Found meaning of life in PB&J.
- My eyes=our future. My tears=you.