Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
the ones that end realistically; heartbreak and all.
Right now, I'm reading:
the name of this book is secret
In bed I like to read:
period. book lovers never go to bed alone.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
reliantlessly trying to be happy with a drab identity.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Latest Memoir (of 10):
I'm always craving a slim jim.
- I'm always craving a slim jim.
- Had three orgasms in two years.
- I'm addicted to six word memoirs.
- Nobody will dance like you did.
- I hope you remember me forever.
- Draft box: words you'll never see.
- Found perfect wedding dress. He left.
- Bitter; i'll rain on your parade.
- Met nephew, love at first sight.
- Still searching for my six words.