Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Some dying relatives desire private exit.
- Some dying relatives desire private exit.
- Upcoming vacation inundates already busy schedule.
- Kept condoms behind the Pharmacy counter.
- Dad taught proper change counting etiquette.
- Clients provide diversity just by breathing.
- Work of Fart Studio. Nuff said.
- Suicide eases the pain of one.
- Life should come with instruction manual.
- Procrastination keeps me from doing Art.
- While cutting hair, never say, "Oops".
- Never talk about politics or religion.
- Smile at all who come near.
- Waiting for the snow to melt.
- My most amazing creations to date.
- Emily picks stock tips with dad.