Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Probably my obsession with Harry Potter or being a total airhead.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
fanfiction.net, Goodreads, Nickelodeon, deviantART
In bed I like to read:
fanfiction on my iPod. :3
My favorite story of all time is:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Debt plus debt equals our recession.
- Debt plus debt equals our recession.
- Of course California has terrible debt.
- Puberty hates me. I hate puberty.
- Will we ever survive this recession?
- Refined by fire. Psalm sixty-six eleven.
- Some might call it very unhealthy.
- I really hate those stupid hormones.
- Food makes Aubree very very happy.
- Things not meant to be forgiven...
- Harry Potter's my life. Go Hufflepuff!!
- If we didn't hate each other...