Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My favorite story of all time is:
The Invention of Morel by Adolfo Bioy Casares
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Death gains vicious fidelity with time.
- Death gains vicious fidelity with time.
- Life is best endured without recourse.
- Often charming, occasionally cynical, always misunderstood.
- Considered world domination. Settled for cereal.
- Was a cigarette in god's hand.
- The eccentricity was genetic; loneliness environmental.
- Success is a climate controlled soul.
- Actions are willful. Weakness just occurs.
- I still love you. Please advise.
- Too late happens all the time.
- Sincerity is a requisite of beauty.
- Ardent explorer who burned crossing bridges.