Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Things falling apart in interesting ways.
In bed I like to read:
Six-word Memoirs or hardback books.
Right now, I'm reading:
Confessions of an English Opium Eater
Latest Memoir (of 221):
Be a Mobile Candy Swap Meet!
- Be a Mobile Candy Swap Meet!
- No tricks or treats just work.
- Dog pushes bowl around room, licking.
- Tricked out broomsticks ready to race.
- Husband's homemade chili, shredded cheese... mmmm!
- Wind blows, leaves fall like rain.
- Life doles out joy, heaps boredom.
- Pumpkins bit dust, became dumpster deco.
- Felling like a kid. Bored. Restless.
- Carved pumpkins. Hope they see Halloween.
- Enjoys being among slightly wacky intellectuals.
- Search for "Kicking Kirsty" leads nowhere.
- World's pain healed with powerful love.
- Sun is hiding, sky is dull.
- Enchanted by storm, reminded of home.