Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
"Part your hair to the side"
Right now, I'm reading:
Always reading Augusten Burroughs
Latest Memoir (of 36):
Danced in Sunlight! ...then it hid.
- Danced in Sunlight! ...then it hid.
- I'm always listening to you, Stranger.
- I want to know your fingertips.
- 86,400 seconds per day. Tick, tock...
- Playing music for Change, not coins.
- 10/19/12, Found your freckles hiding spots.
- Feeling so comfortable it's becoming uncomfortable.
- Retail paycheck pays for retail therapy.
- Diet?! But Cheesecake loves me back!
- Spicy food compensating bland love life.
- Even as home owners, you rent.
- Need to lose phone more often.
- Love a rose, am a dandilion.
- Needed a cry, dog snuggled up.
- Have guts just not right kind.