Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Mary Janes Farm magazine; Joel Salatin books
Right now, I'm reading:
Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
Latest Memoir (of 22):
Crooked, old farmhouse... but it's OURS!
- Crooked, old farmhouse... but it's OURS!
- Three kitties napping and snoring quietly.
- You gotta be tough to farm.
- Growing up, you wanted to be?
- He cooks for me, my love.
- Baby chicken sleeps in my hand.
- Grass squeaks while alpacas graze contentedly.
- Six peeps sleeping in a pile.
- Green grass growing in the pastures.
- Avoiding MN weather visiting san francisco.
- Created button badge for my blog.
- Wipers finally fixed. not constantly wiping.
- Car getting fixed, wipers wouldn't stop.
- Working today at my hubby's office.
- Warm enough to leave hat inside.