Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
tinybuddha, wordpress, paulo coelho
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
the tortoise and the hare
In bed I like to read:
and count sheep
My favorite story of all time is:
The Kite Runner ~ Khalid Hossieni
Right now, I'm reading:
The Happiness Project ~ Gretchin Rubin, Awkward situations for Men ~ Danny Wallace.
Latest Memoir (of 23):
It's just fireworks in the rain.
- It's just fireworks in the rain.
- Sent us home to avoid riots.
- Each supermarket trip a moral dilemma.
- Smiles often hide the deepest sorrows.
- Exercising to quell my angry heart.
- My garden, a sea of bluebells.
- Made a wish on the supermoon.
- My effort is the only reward.
- Thinking of you, gets me through.
- New year, time to scare myself.
- Lately, all I do is try.
- Sister called, wish that she hadn't!
- I didn't notice his blue eyes.
- Waiting for the train and you.
- Everyone is a little bit extraordinary.