Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Friends subconsciously talking like each other.
- Friends subconsciously talking like each other.
- Jewish overnight camp: Jewish mother training.
- In Israel it suddenly all matters.
- Snuck out. Took breath. Leapt out.
- A happiness vessel not quite full.
- Personify inanimate objects. Sometimes they respond.
- Not ready to be complicated yet.
- Mosquito bite scars are happy reminders.