Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 224):
I get butterflies when we kiss...
- I get butterflies when we kiss...
- Felt the passion in his eyes.
- His loving heart warms my soul.
- Wanting one life, but living two...
- Two miles is too much distance.
- So busy, forgot coffee in microwave.
- The kids are wearing me out.
- Procrastinator? Can I answer that tomorrow?
- Patient? Hurry up, I am waiting!!!
- Someday I will get it right.
- Writing was much easier before college!
- 4am: "Ready for night night yet?".
- Joys of motherhood: little wet kisses.
- Single working mom on duty 24/7...
- Skeletons are claustrophobic in my closet.