Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
Anything that stimulates my imagination.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 32):
Tiny lust specks grow into love.
- Tiny lust specks grow into love.
- He makes me suspend my disbelief...
- My new favorite word is wanderlust.
- Not a liar, just an exaggerator.
- A little chubbier, but much happier.
- My everlasting quest to find balance...
- I'm cool with occasionally being cliche.
- More like her than i admit.
- W.J.W.B plus L.M.D equals seven words.
- Confession: my transient life thrills me.
- I somehow fit into his metamorphosis...
- Words with no connection to actions.
- The 'could have been' nags me.
- He has me, because he asked.
- Staying only kept him the same.