Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
This is the present. Live it.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being trapped in circles of thought.
In bed I like to read:
Any and all books
My favorite story of all time is:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Right now, I'm reading:
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrel by Susanna Clarke
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 17):
What am I coming home to?
- What am I coming home to?
- This is my brain, not yours.
- You can't make me eat it!
- My kids will see the pictures.
- I am my own person again.
- A warm gun, and a sunset.
- I can see you being Dad.
- Hey, I'm on your mind still.
- My job: making dreams come true.
- I miss Israel. I'm still there.
- Call me beautiful; fall in love.
- Time's a figment, feelings are not.
- Life takes longer without a screen.
- Remembrance and gratefulness, that's the key.
- Three words after only two weeks.