Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Love, Death, Grief, Writing, Dog Walking.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Right now, I'm reading:
In bed I like to read:
Post Secret, Brian Andreas, Found, Conspiracy theories, True Crime.
My favorite story of all time is:
Pocahontas & The Little Mermaid.
Latest Memoir (of 103):
Stopped smoking for money, not health.
- Stopped smoking for money, not health.
- Two boyfriends are better than one.
- Pardon me, my paramour is paramount.
- I need six sentences, not words.
- To Kindle, or not to Kindle?
- I'm a sigher not a tryer.
- Time-travel sucks. Next week was better.
- Decent guys: real or a myth?
- Happy one month anniversary; we're over.
- New year. New start. Yeah right.
- Life: that terrible time between naps.
- Nobody's perfect. I'm the perfect example.
- Follow the yellow-brick road? I'm colour-blind.
- My OCD won't defeat me.(Repeat x3).
- I'm FINE (Finding It's Never Enough.).