Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Shabbat is turning off my crackberry.
- Shabbat is turning off my crackberry.
- It's really all about the food...
- 2 Athiest parents; 3 Zionist daughters.
- Best part of Judaism: menschy men.
- Learned to kiss at Jewish Camp.
- Slightly flabby, slightly fabulous, trying hard.
- He knew all the custodians names.
- 23 years to hone my craft.
- Only hire someone you'd lunch with.
- Workaholism ALMOST did me in. Phew!
- Leapt! Net appeared. Send health insurance.
- Love and work. Freud was smart!
- Love my work husband to death.
- Second family, but without the baggage!
- Leapt! Net appeared. Send health.