Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
How I've managed to become who I am in spite of the men I've known
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
the library and on my I phone
In bed I like to read:
anything that takes me away from here
My favorite story of all time is:
changes as I age, ungracefully, unfortunately
Right now, I'm reading:
just finished another Guy Gavriel Kay
Latest Memoir (of 8):
I haven't forgotten, but feel forgotten.
- I haven't forgotten, but feel forgotten.
- Why is being alone so painfull?
- Both gone, differently, but still gone.
- Sadness: self pity made socially acceptable.
- When does curiosity become stalking him?
- As the grieving widow, no succor.
- His abrupt demise left me desolate.
- Isolation hurts much more then loneliness.